Saturday, May 29, 2010

Flea Markets and Gardens

Had a great day with my hubby today.  Since he's working the night shift (10 p.m. to 6 a.m.), it's hard on holiday weekends to do anything since he normally just has to sleep all day and be up at night when I'm sleeping.  This time he decided he was going to be up and we were going to be able to spend time together, which I was blessed to hear.  We started out at a flea market and I found some great old recipe books, 25 cents to a dollar each.  I bought some that I thought would work great to go through and see if I could low carb some of the recipes.  So I'll look forward to sharing those with you as I do it.  Then we went to Munsinger-Clemens Gardens which is always so refreshing, romantic, inspiring and I just love it.  The flowers were only just beginning, some just planted, some blooming, so it was not the best time to see the gardens but it is always wonderful walking through there anyway and through the park and by the river.  I took some shots and some videos and put them all into my Muvee Maker and tried to capture the day for memories.  Here is a video of our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...