Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Flop

Well it was a flop.  Tried doing a bread with soaked grains.  Didn't turn out.  :(  Oh well.  I'll find something to do with it so that it isn't wasted.  I should have made a video just for a good laugh anyway!  You should have seen me in my kitchen yesterday trying to clean up the mess I made.  I think I need a bread machine.  This may have worked had I had one.  I tried mixing the dough in my food processor.  You really had to be there to appreciate what happened.  Trust me.  It was a very sticky gooey mess from one end of my kitchen to the other.  I'm glad I can laugh about it now!

Something that was not a flop though was the cold cereal mix with coconut milk and strawberries I had for lunch.  That took away the frustration I felt from my bread flop.  I savored the taste and blend of flavors all day.  So quick and easy to make too!  Will try to get a video up soon as I can.  It's raining all day today so maybe it will be a cooking day.

Hope you all have a good day and happy results in your kitchen.

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...