Saturday, July 16, 2011

Notable Posts

I have a few recipes I've been working on and still tweaking.  They were pretty good as they were but I think they can be better yet before I share them.  But I have been reading some notable posts on others' blogs that I just thought I'd share here, that I definitely enjoyed...

Some interesting facts and a great recipe for healthified "Cheese-Its"

Chocolate After Dinner Mint Log by Jennifer Eloff.  This looks wonderful!
Oh and her Curried Walnuts.  Gotta try those! http://low-carb-news.blogspot.com/2011/07/curried-walnuts.html

Kent's (Bowulf) Weiner Schnitzel video: http://www.youtube.com/user/bowulf#p/a/u/1/f7ZNJqE3_WQ  

Lisa's Coconut Almond Blacks and Whites at her Low Carb Diner:

Cashew Turtle Ice Cream Pie from "All Day I Dream About Food".  Oh this looks good!  

Lots more yummy things out there.  Check them out!!  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Ginny! I love your blog too and hope those recipes are ready soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Lisa! Working on it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...